Seeking Quality Control Analyst
The Review Appraiser position is responsible for conducting quality control reviews of appraisal reports used by seller/servicers to support lending decisions as well as meet Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, and the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP). Effectively coordinate and manage identified quality issues as well as issues brought forth by the client.
- Must have active appraisal license
- Thorough and up-to-date knowledge of all Agency guidelines and USPAP
- Ability to work with others in an integrated way to achieve individual objectives as well as organizational results
- Excellent analytical and communication skills, including verbal and written, and familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Word, Excel)
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to work under time constraints, good interpersonal skills, and high degree of initiative
- Preferred - Appraisal review experience
- Independence, Ohio (Corporate Office) preferred. However, we will consider off-site (home office) for the right candidate.
Compensation: Salary (license level and experience determine starting salary)
Benefits, vacation, 401K
Interested applicants submit resume to: email@example.com
Accurate Group Ranked on the 2010 & 2011 Inc. 500|5000 with Three-Year Sales Growth of 257%