Job Posting – Review Appraiser
Corporate Settlement Solutions is recruiting for a Certified Appraiser to work from our office in North Olmsted, OH to serve as the team subject matter expert on appraisal industry standards and requirements, review appraisal products for quality and customer specific requirements, and provide expert appraisal review.
Summary of essential job functions
- Review all types of residential real estate appraisals to ensure the delivery of a quality product that meets all industry and customer specific requirements.
- Develop and maintain quality standards and ensure requirements are met including product delivery turn times.
- Continuously seek to gain knowledge of the appraisal industry standards and requirements, and ensure company leadership is aware of changes.
- Ensure compliance with appraisal industry standards, requirements and practices.
- Communicate expert appraisal knowledge and provide technical subject matter expertise and training for other team members.
- Coordinate customer requests for revisions/addenda, ensuring the customer’s request has been met prior to submission of the appraisal.
- Communicate with vendors, internal team members and customers to obtain information or resolve issues.
- Develop and maintain vendor scorecards and feedback process.
- Educate vendors on customer specifications as they relate to the assigned order and product.
- Certified residential appraiser, license must be active with ongoing continuing education.
- Expert knowledge of appraisal industry standards, requirements, terminology, and practices.
- Work experience reviewing appraisals in a multi-state product environment.
- Computer skills; MS Office suite and experience successfully learning various software applications.
- Ability to maintain composure and critical thinking skills in difficult circumstances and under time constraints.
- Analyze information and use logic to address work related issues and detect potential problems.
- Actively listen and comprehend spoken words and sentences.
- Speak clearly so others can understand you.
- Communicate information and ideas in writing and verbally so others will understand.
- Biweekly salary
- Health and dental
- 100% match on 401(k) contributions
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Paid continuing education and license requirements