Michigan Appraisers – Dart Appraisal is seeking QC Appraisers for Metro Detroit Office
Dart Appraisal is seeking QC Appraisers for our Troy, Michigan office. This person must be an articulate, organized individual who has proven appraisal and technical skills. The QC Appraiser must be a reliable and professional representative of Dart Appraisal and ensure maximum quality is achieved under tight timelines. A current appraiser license is required for this position.
- Performs quality control audits/reviews of residential appraisal reports ensuring adherence to industry standards, client expectations, and Dart Appraisal standards
- Apply uniform standards of professional appraisal practices with regard to objectivity, integrity, independent judgment, confidentiality, and ethical conduct
- Apply proper application of valuation methods and techniques to residential properties
- Participate in ongoing Dart Appraisal training and enhancement activities.
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Abilities
- Strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Windows-based computer applications including Word and Excel
- Ability to function independently with minimal supervision in a high production environment
- Current appraiser license
- Formal Real Estate Appraisal education and/or mortgage underwriting experience
- National appraisal review experience is a plus
- In-depth knowledge of appraisal standards and techniques for appraising 1-4 residential units