Digital Risk Is Hiring Experienced Certified Appraisers In Boca, Jacksonville and Maitland, FL as well as our Denver, CO location!
Who We Are:
Recently named the 11th fastest growing financial services company in America by Inc. Magazine, Digital Risk is the largest mortgage outsource vendor in America supplying end to end fulfillment solutions including processing, underwriting and closing as we touch over 40,000 files each and every month. In order to fulfill its mission to Make Mortgages Safe, Digital Risk relies on the perfect blending of human experience and state-of-the-art technology to serve its clients in the areas of underwriting, processing and closing. Our highly skilled team of professionals defines and executes client-tailored solutions to meet the needs of the market and support every stage of the mortgage lifecycle.
The role of the Appraiser is to complete retrospective reviews including REO’s, BPO’s, or Field Reviews to ascertain if in the original appraisal the proper use of sales comparison was utilized. Successful candidates will be driven, goal oriented team players. This is not a remote position. All work must be completed on-site.
What We Offer:
- A career not a job as 90% of management team promoted internally
- Access to senior leadership--your voice matters
- Excellent pay and benefits
- Diversified company, thus positioned for the long run and all economic conditions
- Comprehensive training and professional development
- Fun and relaxed atmosphere of camaraderie and creativity
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Determine if correct comparisons were chosen
- Review appraisals by judging accuracy, reliability and credibility of the original appraisal
- Accurately completing reconciliation/review forms for the purpose of delivering to clients
- 5+ Years appraising 1-4 Unit Single Family Residential Homes
- Must maintain current Certified Residential Appraisers License
- Strong analytical ability required to review quantitative and qualitative data and render professional judgments based upon USPAP and client guidelines
- Strong work ethic and flexibility in a fast paced environment
- Good analytical and writing skills
- Ability to efficiently use specialized appraisal calculators and software
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Experience in appraisal and BPO review a plus
If you have a passion for fun, excellence, a commitment to quality and a long-range view for your career that you now control, join our team today!
Digital Risk is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.